All services are guaranteed. You will be given a written guarantee clearly indicating when the dental work was effectuated.
All dentures and dental implants are guaranteed 10 years.
The terms of the guarantee will be reduced or invalidated:
- if oral hygiene is neglected
- if the dentists' instructions are not followed
- if removable restoration such as partial dentures or full dentures are not kept and maintained properly
- if the patient does not visit a dentist for a routine check-up at least once a year
- if the gum tissue or teeth bone reduces naturally
- if accidentally damaged, for example dropping dentures
- if the patient has an illness that has negative effects on the dental condition (for example diabetes, epilepsy, osteoporosis or chemotherapy).
According to the Lekholm study, it was shown that after 20 years 91% of dental implants were successful, which clearly indicates that there are 9 chances out of 10 that the patient will still have their implants 20 years later.